Thursday 31 May 2012

Ditcher

I've got my Physics practical exam today. It's a 'bandh' today, i.e. a transport strike today in West Bengal because petrol prices have been hiked, but Mamata didn't condone it, so, naturally, some vehicles are still running, though not many as far as I can tell. Either way, the point is that my exam will be held from 6pm to 8 pm in the evening.

I hope I can get a bus to Hazra in time.

My brother came home today from Salt Lake, suggested going out for lunch, and after I decided I would go with him, his friend calls up and offers to get him invited to a random girl's birthday party. My brother, douche that he is, readily agrees, the friend gets him invited and he's ditching me to go to some random girl's birthday treat. -.-

I'm not really even that mad or surprised, plus I already ordered pizza. :D Still, I hate it when people take other people for granted like that. As if my time or the consideration of my feelings doesn't count. X(
Out of courtesy he should've still offered to come to lunch with me, after which I, out of my infinite benevolence, would've told him forget about it, to go and enjoy himself at some random's place.

But Drona doesn't have courtesy and manners programmed into his system. A free lunch during which he can flirt with girls, not 2 weeks after his break up with his last girlfriend. -.- And he wonders why I think he's lowly.

Mmmmmmm, I hope the pizza doesn't make me hungry. It's almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment