Monday 21 January 2013

Bleh SAT prep

It's Monday. I have my SATSubject tests on Saturday...this coming Saturday. 3 frigging tests and I am nowehere near prepared. I've been SAT bio all day and I've about almost finished one book without remembering all the little details. I'm a goner. A goner for sure. I still have chem and math left. I've been registered for math 2....I couldn't even ask if I could switch and give math 1 on test day because the american centre offices are closed today! Martin Luther King's birthday.

4 comments:

  1. u givin SAT 2?
    that s darn hard!
    I think you didnt see my previous comment!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonali, I'm sorry. I've been a little caught up recently with school work and practice. I see you're in a similar situation to the one I'm in. Maybe you could email me sometime and we could talk about it. I'm a good listener and maybe I could help. I hope you're doing well....and really sorry bout the delay. BTW the SAT 2 isn't that hard but I only had 5 days to prep for 3 tests and I was sick the whole time so you can imagine the kind of scores I'm expecting. Anyway, doesn't matter. There's always next time!

      Delete
    2. yes you're right!!there's always next tym.....but you say there is no one to pay for your exams and studies!!
      Anyways,i can mail you and we can chat sometime!!

      Delete
    3. Aah, it's a little bit more complicated than that. Why don't u mail me and we can talk about it over emails?

      fiona_shee@yahoo.com :)

      and you could tell me a little bit more about yourself.

      Delete