Thursday 10 January 2013

A day in the life

So, I've been fighting with my dad and my boyfriend a lot recently...for different things....and they've been saying a lot of hurtful things. So it's safe to say I'm not in the best state of mind.
I've been struggling to finish my college applications and I have a sneaking feeling I won't be able to submit them in time.
Dad's against the idea of my going to america to study anything...says he won't give up shit for me to go on a fun holiday there....because, to him, that's what my undergraduate course would be. Suffice it to say, dad would rather gag to death, than see me ever enjoy myself. Ah, such blissful family relationships!

Neel, on the other hand, is mostly fine except when he sometimes just does things to annoy me. He makes me come online on Skype yesterday, then makes me wait 20 minutes and then comes online from his phone and goes offline repeatedly (though, admittedly, not his fault....his net is shit). But then he finally calls me to tell me he'll call me again in 45 mins. And that just ripped my cord. I hung up and didn't pick up his next 10 calls.
Faraan and I chatted and that cheered me up....but this looks dangerously like an avenue which will lead to my breaking up with Neel. And that I do not want.

No comments:

Post a Comment