Monday 4 June 2012

The Asses I Call Friends

At the beginning of the year, these girls barely spoke to one another. After I got back, I spent so much time with them, talking to them, bringing them together and building up their self-esteem.
Now a few weeks after the beginning of my AS examinations, I feel the knife lodged somewhere in the proximity of my lumbar vertebrae.

Debu had a play today. It was a MAD play, so I didn't really want to go. But I thought I'd like to meet up with the girls. First red flag of treachery, not one of them but Ankita told me about it.

I messaged them all today and none of them replied until after 4 pm. Conveniently late enough considering the play started at 6pm. My throat is dry from the anger. I wish I could cry like any normal person. But no, I bottle it up like an implosive/explosive anger management basket case.

Second red flag of the day: Rit says Yes. That's it. Doesn't ask me if I'm going, or if she wants to go together. Nothing. The others?? Ankita, this time, doesn't reply. Mo says she's going with Tix, and C's going with Rit, Sohini and some other guy....can't wait for me cause they've all reached and they're going to go together. My going along would of course upset their ridiculous plans of travelling together in a fucking cab. I don't know or see how, but, it would. Plus, with 45 minutes left before they have to be at the show it makes complete sense to rush and leave a 'friend' behind.
Mo CAN'T go wimme cause she's going with Tix???? I mean dafuq??? I know Tix too. I could very well just tag along. I wouldn't do this to them!!!!

Fair weather friends indeed. I always knew I had terrible friends. My dad's told me, my brother's told me, I think Mumma may have mentioned it as well. That's why Mumma doesn't keep friends; she keeps contacts. I'm beginning to see the sense in that.

Third red flag of treachery: I call C and she tells me she's almost reached and they can't wait for me cause they're almost all already there (how that is a reason, I don't know), gives the phone to Rit who just tells me to go to Minto Park......hoping I'll get lost on the way and just never turn up.

I'm so tired of being treated badly. And I don't have a single nice friend around anywhere. Except Debu. He is outstanding. In fact, Neel, Debu, Ankit, Rahil and Avra are all pretty fantastic. But there is the obvious part that they're all guys and they're just being nice to me cause they think I'm pretty. Either way, I prefer them to those bitcheffing girls anyday!!

I'm gonna go finish my CV now. Because I need to start taking care of me.
Ohhhh, wait, Salome is a great girl friend. She's just gets jealous and angry super easy super fast. I wish she wouldn't introduce me to her guy friends if she won't call me for weeks after. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment