Sunday 3 June 2012

Freundschaft Baendchen Zu Machen

When we were in Germany, one of the Betreuerins would spend time in the evenings teaching us how to make these amazing friendship bands with like embroidery or craft thread. I was rummaging through some old stuff yesterday and I came across the album in which I'd put the bands.

When I'd made, I'd felt so fulfilled, and they were so pretty!!! So, I just looked up a website that gives tutorials on how to make those bands. *Sigh. I'm gonna take it up as a micro-hobby and make a bunch of different kinds and give them to my friends :D, (or keep 'em).......(or sell 'em).

I haven't felt this excited in a long time. I'm going out to pick up some craft/embroidery thread right now. I hope get some. If I can I'll put up some pictures of them later.

I was up till 6 a.m. yesterday working on my CV and I talked to Debu today about how to make it better. I think I'll ask him to proofread it. I intend to finish it today cause I don't want to wait till after my exams are over cause then I'll be struggling to catch up with my Aakash lessons. -.-

I'm using tabular forms for my CV. I might ask Ratna mashi and Mummy to take a look as well.

And I've been getting this awful feeling like I'm slipping up while other people are getting good at their subjects. Urgh!!  I just so wanna kill the exams, and get it over and done with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment