Friday 11 January 2013

Getting to the bottom of my work

Well, the pile seems endless...

And I'm not even nearly done. I've got A2 level syllabus to catch up on...SAT 2 prep to complete....the US essays to write....and then there's more after that. I could really do with a bit of help...but no such luck it seems. And I'm as tired as a donkey that's been travelling uphill with 2 sacks of manure on its back for days!

Neel and I are still not entirely patched up but I think now is not the best time for that reconciliation. I need to work.

I wish though I could get some rest. I could sleep for hours and hours at this point and still not feel any more rested. How I envy those on vacation on the beach somewhere warm!!! Basking in the radiance of that warm, sultry sun....seeping in that extra melanin stimulating radiation....falling oh-so-blissfully asleep baked warm and tender....oh those gorgeous REM cycles....how I do miss them! Though that's possibly the least of my problems at this point....200 people have died in India from the cold. In the continental areas and at higher altitudes, temperatures have been dropping to between 3 and 0 degree Celcius.
For all you bravehearts out there, this winter is not the season to be prancing about outside without 3 good layers of thermal lining! Your body heat can only do so much good without the appropriate insulating layers. Happy travelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment