Friday 11 January 2013

The things we do for love

So, el knight in shining armour finally decided to call....while I was taking a long distance call from my mum....so I put them on conference.....and then we had a heart to heart when I finally lay down the law.
I need to think about me now....for a while atleast till my exams end. He needs to think about me as well. It's not okay to make me wait for him, and worry bout him and wonder where he is and why he suddenly isn't messaging or calling. I need space now, and time to focus.
He's a good guy, though. I got a good one. Not perfect....not nearly....but a good one.
P.S.: Dads back to being civil, mum's great and faraan's been calling incessantly to find out if I talked to Mohona....but I told him that she would tell me when she's free to talk. Men! Such thick skulls they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment