Thursday 10 May 2012

Worst time ever today. I had a Chemistry practical exam and i was sleepy so naturally it didn't go well. I wanted some rough paper. I swear to god if they'd given me rough paper I would've been able to finish and get all my answers right.....but now??? If I don't get an A in AS Chemistry it's gonna be because of my damn practical exam. I could cry. I burnt my finger on a test tube as well. And I didn't get a bunch of answers.

I assume I'm gonna have to give the exam again in October- November which I was kind of hoping I could reserve for SAT exams, but Life is luckless for me. I know that the remainder of my exam need to go stunningly but I just can't muster up the will power to get to the books. I feel like rubbish. And it doesn't help that I have literally no moral support system at home. It would've been better if I'd been here completely alone and fending for myself rather than surrounded by 11 apathetic people.

I can't talk to anyone, not even my 'friends', who have other more ridiculous concerns. Sometimes I wish I just got married off. It would atleast mean going somewhere far away from here.
I might not even get into medical college with these marks.
Dhyut!!!

I'm so depressed I'm listening to the original soundtrack of "The Hunger Games."

No comments:

Post a Comment