Sunday 10 February 2013

Coke, Pepsi and Glycolysis

I've just spent the last hour or so making notes and trying to understand cellular respiration. I always confuse the respiration processes with photosynthetic processes! -.-

But not this time!

With the exams approaching I am determined to have a crystal clear understanding of my biology topics. Honestly, I'm itching to do the question papers but those won't help at all if I don't study and cover the material. All I've had to keep me going is a glass of pepsi followed by a pet bottle of Coke.
Something is wrong now. My eyelids are heavy, I have a mild headache and my eyes look kinda glazed over. Either it's an adverse side effect of the high calorie drinks, a somatised or physiological manifestation of my aversion to the Kreb's cycle or melancholia cause Neel hasn't texted me all day.
I'm not a clingy anything by nature but I think I'm becoming a little too emotionally dependent on our relationship when I should really be looking for some independent work time now that my exams are looming. *sigh
Anyway, Kreb's cycle, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment