Sunday 10 February 2013

Was für eine Liebe!

We had our EYP this past Friday. It was amazing. I mean the songs were fine....needless to say people enjoy dances more....but that didn't dilute the experience for moi atleast.
I got something I wasn't expecting at all. The British High Commissioner was the Guest of Honour and presented the students with their prizes and certificates during the Prize Distribution. I received a prize. After my dismal performance in the past January mock exams, I actually received a prize!
I was in shock!
It was for Consistent and Distinctive performance in the Science subjects at the A level. I don't think it's sunk in yet....

Mum and Dad are punch pleased, though mum would rather I focus on my applications for the university fair tomorrow.

The best part, however, is that it's given me renewed confidence and an urge to study and finish this course with a bang.

I'm looking at the university search with a lot more hope now and I hope to god everything works out for the best...for me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment